Birthday

 My artifact is baby ring and its case. My birthday is in October and my baby ring has the birthstone tourmaline. The color of the tourmaline is yellow-green and the ring is silver. It is so small that it can only fit on a baby's little finger. The baby ring case is shaped like a bell. It has my birthday, birth weight and time of birth engraved on. It was made for me by my uncle and aunt when I was born, but I received it for my tenth birthday.



 My aunt gave me a present for my 10th birthday. It was smaller than the present I get every year, which made me wonder a little.

 "Happy 10th birthday. Thank you for being born." My aunt says.

 "Thank you! Can I open the present?" I immediately open the small gift box. It contain a very small ring and a bell-shaped case in a jewelry box. The ring is too small to fit on my finger, so I ask my aunt. "What is this?" 

  "This is called a baby ring and was made when you were born. When you were a baby, I kept it because it was dangerous if swallowed." My aunt says.

 "Thank you very much!" I like the present at first sight and kept it carefully in my room. However, a few days later, the baby ring disappear from the jewelry box. I searched frantically all over the house but couldn't find it. I was so depressed, and I was crying in my room. At that time, my mother came into the room with a baby ring. 

  "Your little brother took out this baby ring and tried hard to put it on his finger!" My mother says.

  "Really!? Thank you find!" I am so happy that I cried again. After that, I put away the jewelry box in a high place out of my brother's reach. 

    Child abuse adversely affects children and babies's life. In recent years, there have many problems between parents and their children and babies. For example, there have been many cases of young children and babies dying due to parental abuse or neglect. Even if the Japanese police caught it, it has quadrupled in 10 years. We must eliminate the cases where they die because of their parents. We need to know that they are important in society, even if there not their children or babies. 

    In addition, the institutions that shelter and nurture abused children and babies can have a negative impact on their futures. Children who grow up in such institutions may not be able to attend college for financial reasons. This makes it difficult for them to get the jobs they want. In order to solve these problems, it is important not only to protect them but also to provide financial support from the government so that they can live a social life with peace of mind. We need to better understand what kind of support they need.

コメント

  1. Hello, Otoha. I'm Kenshin Iida in class I.
    Your 10th birthday present's ring is so beautiful.
    Your aunt has a good sense of the present.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Otoha. I learned about the baby ring for the first time and it is so shiny. I understand that your aunt and brother are very important in this story. Also, I think the government should support educational institutions.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Otoha, your artifact is very nice. Your uncle and aunt are romantics, aren't they? I learned a lot about child abuse for the first time.

    返信削除
  4. Hello, Otoha. I did not know baby ring until I read your story. I am happy to find your ring, too!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, Otoha. Your story is very touching. You have a very great family. I am relieved that your brother has not swallowed the ring.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿