Autumu

There are many ginkgo trees in this university. Recently, they have turned yellow and are very beautifulu! 

This photo was taken from the second floor of the university. There was not a single cloud in the sky, the sky was clear and blue, and it was very beautiful. So I took a picture with autumn leaves!

I wasn't able to go to Yahiko Shrine to see the autumn leaves this year, so I'm happy to be able to see them at university.

The combination of blue and yellow is very beautiful and is my favorite photo!



コメント

  1. Hi, Otoha! That's a very nice photo! The weather has been bad lately, so I'm happy to be able to see the beautiful blue sky. The scenery of the autumn leaves at the university is really beautiful, isn't it? I like it, too.

    返信削除
  2. It's very beautiful and good photo. Autumu is good season. I like it. What season do you like the best?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿