About me

Hello, my name is Otoha Narita. I’m a student at the International Economics department. I was born and raised in Niigata City. I went to a school near this university for elementary school and junior high school. However I went to Niigata Commercial High School in Chuo-ku. When I was in high school, I belonged to the word processing club and practiced typing. This experience has been very useful in my university life.

My hobby is dancing. I have been learning dance since I was in the second grade of elementary school. I’m learning a dance that mixes various genres, and recently l’m practicing to participate in events. In September, I participated in the Niigata Sou Odori, and it was fun to dance in front of many people for the first time in a long time.



I have experienced many things since I entered university. For example, the free time between classes. I spend that time doing homework and going to lunch with friends. This is how high school starts can’t use their time. Besides this, I started part time job. I started working at a cafe. There I learned how to serve customers and about coffee. At first, I was worried about whether I would be able to balance university life, but now I am enjoying my work very much. My university life is very fulfilling. I hope to have more fun in the future!

コメント

  1. I'm not from Niigata, so please tell me many things about Niigata!! I like to watch dance, so I want to see you dance. Good luck with your dance!!

    返信削除
  2. I was also worried about balancing college and part-time work. To workn in cafe seem to be fun! I can't dance well. You are so great. I respect you.

    返信削除
  3. It's amazing that you've been learning how to dance since you were little. I'd like to see you dancing next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿